Friday, March 12, 2010

Life

Well, I was getting ready to post this morning about having a great day yesterday. Last night Jeremy was able to feel Bean for the first time & my sister called and told me she was pregnant. They have been trying for almost 5 years, and after 1 miscarriage & 2 IUIs, they are pregnant. She has already had 2 betas & her numbers are doubling, so that is good. Now we just have to hold our breath until March 29th when she will go in to hear the heartbeat. I am praying so hard that this baby sticks for them. My grandma, aunt & uncle were supposed to be coming in town this weekend, so we were looking forward to seeing them, but then I got an email today from my mom saying the trip has been canceled due to my other aunt's health. I know I have talked about this other aunt before, she has breast cancer, and has fought it at least 3 times. She has been doing okay, so I thought, but I guess recently she was having trouble writing and keeping balance. She went in & they have now found a brain tumor. I am so scared for her. I just can't imagine fighting for your life that many times and the emotional & physical stress that must wear on her & her family. Please say a prayer for her today!

As far as I go, I am doing well. Feeling my jumping bean more & more daily & he/she is getting stronger. I feel so blessed to have this baby inside me & can not wait to meet him/her in July. I am just so excited to be able to hold this little baby, and I just pray it all works out that way!!! Right now I am just trying to make it to the 24 week milestone. After that, I think I will be waiting for the 30 week milestone, and then I might start to relax a little bit more.

I hope you are all having a good week. Thank god it is Friday & have a good weekend!!!
Beth

No comments: