Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Baby's Here!!!
We had a girl! Parker Elizabeth. My doctor thought it would be a good idea to strip my membranes on my appt. Thursday before I could think about it and realize that would progress labor which was NOT on plan. Jeremy was out of town, my mom was out of town, I already felt like things were happening that day, but as soon as he did that I immediately went into labor. Jeremy had to race home from Tulsa and finally got home around 11:30pm, we then waited on his parents to get there to be w/ Connelly & finally went to the hospital a little after 1am. She was born at 7:49am. She is perfect. The labor was the exact same as w/ Connelly if not a bit easier. Delivery was way easier, only pushed 3 times for 1 contraction for less than a minute and she was out. We feel so blessed. Connelly is being such a great big sis. Pics to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations & I love her name!
Wowsa! That is fast!
Glad everything went so smoothly. Good job, Mama.
Post a Comment