Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SHE'S ALREADY 4 MONTHS OLD!

1st day of daycare
her MIZZOU swimsuit

Easter w/ momma


look at that BIG girl:)



Easter - 4 months old




I can't believe it. She is growing so fast. She now likes to sit up, she really wants to roll over. She is SO smiley & she even laughs now. We are having such a blast and can't believe how much we are in love with her.


Enjoy the pics, I hope you are all well!!!



Beth

4 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Connelly is so beautiful just like her Mommy!! Great pictures, Happy Easter, glad all is well.
You just don't know what busy is until you have a baby.

HereWeGoAJen said...

She's SO big already! I cannot believe how fast the time is going.

nancy said...

awww! That's all I can muster. She's adorable. (and you are looking quite fab yourself!)

Morrisa said...

She is beautiful! My little one will be 4 months next week!