Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a Year

Well hello again!

Sorry I have been so busy, that I haven't been able to keep up with the blogging world, but don't worry I haven't forgot about you all.

Connelly was 3 months on the 12th, I will have to post some more pics when they are downloaded. She is doing good, except she has a cold right now and isn't sleeping well. We went from 9 hours a night to 2 1/2 increments. It really sucks, so I am hoping she is back to her normal sleep schedule once she feels better. Part of the problem is I started back at work and I think that has messed her up a bit too.

One year ago today I got the news from the doctor that I couldn't get pregnant that month b/c my eggs were once again on my bad side. Little did I know that one of my eggs and one of Jeremy's spermies had a different plan in mind and somehow came together that day or the next. I found out April 10th that I was 5 1/2 pregnant. And today I have the most amazing 3 month baby girl. I feel so blessed. Thank you god for giving me such a wonderful gift. And thank you to all my supporters for the past year. It was such a nerve-wrecking year, but incredible too. I really appreciate you all being there for me with your kind words and advice and letting me lean on each of you.

I am sorry I don't keep up more, but I guess my situation has changed a bit. I am going to try to keep up, but I have to admit it won't be on a daily basis.

I hope you are all doing well.
Beth

1 comment:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Welcome Back, so nice to hear you and the family are doing well. I hope Connelly feels better soon.
Thinking of you and a working mom of a baby is the definition of super busy.