




Connelly will be 2 months old on Thursday, I can't believe it. I am almost done with my leave and have just started to really get very anxious over that. I do not want to go back to work even though I know I have to. Just yesterday I was changing her (her favorite times are getting changed on her changing table) and she was so smiley and I realized that I am going to begin to miss those moments after I go back to work. I am going to miss her so much and I can't stand it. We go in for her shots Thursday, luckily Jeremy is coming b/c I think it will be hard on me. She has been really congested lately though, so I am curious if they will give them to her. At night I can even feel her weezing. I attached some of my favorite pics that we had taken from the photographer. I hope everyone is doing well, I am sorry I haven't been very active in the blog, but I am trying to soak in every moment of her before I have to head back to work. Well she is waking up so I have to go. Have a great week.
beth



6 comments:
She is so cute!
Elizabeth loves her changing table too.
She is so beautiful! I love the pictures of you and J. with your daughter. It is so hard to go back to work, it gets easier, but it's tough for those first few weeks.
Gorgeous photos! I especially love the one with you and her. Your joy is so clear in it. Connelly looks just like an Anne Geddes baby.
Frame your favorite for your desk. And remember you are strong and can handle this.
Beth,
She's beautiful! Hoping that going back to work isn't too hard on you. I know, easier said than done! Hang in there!
Beautiful!! Just Beautiful!! I love the pics!!
Love love love the pictures!
Post a Comment