Tomorrow marks Connelly's 6th week birthday. I also go in for my 6th week checkup. The last 2 days have been really hard. I have been exhausted. Yesterday and today Connelly has been crying way more than usualy and I have been more tired. She is starting to smile a bit, but I still haven't considered any her 1st smile yet, not until she gives me a full out grin. I can't remember if I mentioned I got her pictures taken last week by this amazing photographer, I have been waiting all week for them to be posted. Well today she called and told me most of the pictures had somehow been deleted. I was so bummed, b/c the best pics were taken at the end of the session. We go back Sunday to have more taken, but when you have a 9lb 4oz baby at birth, they are quite huge at 6 weeks. And she has a little bit of baby acne. So I really hope she gets a lot more great shots and she is able to get them up fast so I can get the announcements ordered and sent out b/c I am a little behind on that.
Okay, well off to bed for me. Have a great night.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is too bad about the pictures being deleted. That is a big, fine girl you all have there and she sounds she is having a growth spurt. I hope you get lots of rest, thank you for the update.
Maybe you'll get even better pictures at the second session. And I hope you get some sleep soon!
Happy 6 weeks! These first few weeks are crazy huh?
Post a Comment