

I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable. Yesterday I wore a dress that made me look 8 months pregnant (only 5 1/2 actually) and everyone told me how huge I looked all day. I know the weight is only in my tummy, but still, I started questioning myself as to if there were 2 in there even though I know there is just one. I think I may have done a little too much this weekend and am REALLY sore today. I pee about 3-5 times a night, which is pretty annoying for me and Jeremy.
Easter was great, Connelly has such a blast and it was so fun to see her so excited for everything and able to play outside. I can't believe how fast she is growing up, she is really my everything:)
U/s went well about 1-1/2 weeks ago. I attached a couple pics. Still don't know what we are having. I scheduled my 3d/4d u/s for the end of April & I am looking forward to that. Doc said Bean was 1lb 3oz (I think, can't really remember), but in the 44% percentile. So we'll see if I have another huge baby or not. He said we might take another look towards the end, which I am going to strongly push for!!!
Still loving being pregnant & so excited for June to get here. I am so glad I passed the 24 week milestone, now I looking forward to getting past 30 weeks. We still are procrastinating most decisions, as far as where to put baby, girl names, and pretty much everything else. When you don't find out the sex and it is your 2nd, you really allow yourself to push everything to the side. I am sure this is going to come around and bite me in the butt eventually, but for now I am trying to relax.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!
Have a great week!



1 comment:
The 2nd ultrasound is so cool with baby's hand being open! Just had to comment...looks like the little one is waving at mama!!
Post a Comment