Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flunked my Glucose Test:(

So I guess the Chick-Fil-A I had for dinner and the huge bowl of ice cream I ate before bed were a good idea the night before my glucose test. I flunked!!! So bummed that I will have to do the 3 hour test. I also found out the taking iron at the same time you take your prenatal vitamin is a bad idea b/c your body can't take that much iron at one time so flushes it out. Wish someone would have mentioned that since I have been taking those pills together for quite some time now. The nurse said I have to take one at breakfast & the other at lunch b/c my iron is really low.

Connelly is sick:( I think just a cold, but luckily Jeremy's mom is coming to save the day once again so we don't have to take sick days.

Otherwise I am feeling good. Still have ECP like crazy, but whatev.

Have a great night!
Beth

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry about the flunked GTT, Good luck with the 3 hour test.
Chick Fil A and ice cream sound so yummy though. I hope your daughter feels better soon. Best to you all!

Searching for Serenity said...

Stopping by to make sure all is going well and that your pregnancy is going smoothly.