Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello anyone still out there:)







I am still here & baby is still kicking:) We are slowing down lately. I have the WORST ECP EVER!!! It is way worse this time around, but I am dealing. I have about 6 1/2 weeks to go, so about 5 1/2 work weeks to go!!! Jeremy's work assignment is changing a bit, so we might schedule an induction, but if so, it will only be 1 day early. So we'll see as time gets closer. I want to make sure the babe is ready and my body too, b/c I want to have an easy labor & delivery again.


Life is good though. We are really happy and Connelly is still brightening each day. She just makes me smile by just looking at her. Never knew how happy being a mom would really make me. I know for some that is hard to hear b/c you are still trying and I am really sorry. I can't wait for you to be able to say the same thing. I think I already mentioned that my older sister that had been TTC for 5 years is pregnant FINALLY. She is 14 or 15 weeks I think. I am just SO thrilled for them!!!

I attached a couple pics. Enjoy!

I try to look over everyone else's blogs, I just don't make as much time for mine anymore. Sorry about that. I appreciate those that check in on me:)


Beth

2 comments:

amy said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. It's always comforting to hear stories of people who've been through similar situations with positive outcomes. Your daughter is ADORABLE! And I'm so jealous that you're so close to meeting the new baby! Good luck, I hope your ECP gets better!

Candi said...

So glad you're doing well! You look beautiful and Connelly just gets cuter and cuter!!