Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Connelly's sick AGAIN!

Well Connelly has hand, foot & mouth syndrome, or whatever it's called. Bad rash, blisters on her feet & in her mouth, puking, fever, AND she has an ear infection. I swear that child can't go more than a month w/o being sick. Luckily mother-in-law came in town to save the day and is w/ her today & tomorrow so I don't have to use my sick time! I hope she feels better soon though, it was so sad yesterday to see her throwing up. She was so scared:(.

I am doing okay. People are starting to think I am dropping but I am not really sure. Today my stomach has been upset, so now I am semi freaking out thinking what if I were to go into labor in the next day or so. I am really hoping not. 1. b/c I want to keep my maternity leave the way it is. I need these couple more weeks at work & home and I don't want to come back to work until mid October, so this babe needs to bake a few more weeks. 2. b/c I still really want to go to the lake this weekend.

Jeremy comes home tomorrow & I am SO excited. It has been hard w/o him here. We haven't been w/o him this long ever, but I am doing remarkably well, I am very proud of myself, but still miss him like crazy and can't wait for him to be home. Plus I know he misses Connelly & she misses him too. I am glad we will have a long weekend together!

Anyways, hope all is well w/ all you out there.
Have a good night!
Beth

No comments: