Friday, June 25, 2010

SO.STRESSED.OUT!!!

I can't believe how stressed I am. Every time I give myself a second to stop & think about it, I almost cry so I keep moving. I am so far behind in work & only have about 2-1/2 weeks left and don't know how I will ever finish everything up. And then I think about all I have to do at home, I really just want to cry. I am so overwhelmed!!!

We pre-registered yesterday at the hospital and I think I am going to get the same delivery nurse I had w/ Connelly. Luckily she was there yesterday and Jeremy pretty much offered to pay her under the table to ensure her being my nurse. He went on & on to her about how wonderful she was to us, and that our experience would not have been the same w/o her. She isn't scheduled to work the day we want to induce, but said that she would come in anyway. She said she does it alot, and that it is the staff that would stop her. I was still a little weary about it, but when I got home, our coordinator called me and said that the nurse had put on our file that she is to be our nurse, no matter when I deliver, even if it is the middle of the night or on a shift she isn't working. The coordinator said I could pretty much rest assured that she would be there. I was SO excited. I know I could do it w/o her, but I don't want to, she is amazing!!! So I hope it all works out, but we'll see.

I have to stay late at work b/c I am so behind and I left early the last 2 days for appts. Jeremy didn't end up going to my doctor's appt., but it wasn't that big of a deal. I got over it. I did ask the doc about traveling over the 4th which he didn't recommend, but said he'll check me the Friday before (next Friday) and we'll go from there. I REALLY want to go and think I will if I am not effaced or dilated at all, but am still scared that something will happen and I will never forgive myself for being so selfish. We'll see, I just don't want to miss out, but don't want to put myself at risk either.

Connelly starts swim lessons tomorrrow. I am so excited. Those folks are going to get a nice surprise when I get in the pool in my lil' bikini w/ my big ol' belly, but what ev. I don't care. I hope she does good. We have a nice little weekend planned. I am excited, but just exhausted today.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Beth

1 comment:

Candi said...

I am getting pretty stressed, too. My mom lives with us and we need her room for the baby...and she isn't exactly hurrying to get out. We won't have our nursery furniture until August, and I just know it won't be ready by the time Brooklyn is born. Thankfully, the wall color is neutral and looks great with the nursery decor, so we won't need to paint, but I am scheduled to deliver the week of September 13th...and that is if I don't go into early labor like I did with Carter. God forbid, but if I only make it to 32 weeks again, she will not even have furniture!! With Carter, we were completely ready in every aspect before I went into the hospital.

Ugh...we need to relax!! Have fun on your vacation!!