This weekend was one of the first we have had at home for awhile. It we haven't always been out of town, just SO busy. I was able to get so much cleaning done on Saturday & Sunday, it was just so nice to be home!!!
I went to this Holiday Fair w/ my mom & sisters on Thursday night. Holy pregnant women. I have not seen so many pregnant people together ever I don't think. I think I notice them more now that I want to be part of their "team." I am finishing up my period right now and hope to start trying starting either tomorrow or Wednesday night. However this week is one of the two worst weeks at my work all year. I am going to be extremely tired and know that all I am going to want to do when I get home is sleep not have sex. So that is hard. I really wished I enjoyed "trying" to have babies more. And don't get me wrong I do enjoy it once we're doing it, however, it is the process before sex of just getting ready and the anticipation of it that I dread, and partly b/c I am sort of lazy about it. I feel quite badly about this, but I am just being honest.
Anyways, hope everyone had a good weekend and wishes you all a great Halloween week!!!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment