So I had a conference today and court tonight for work so I am not w/ my lil' monkey. I could hear her over the phone in the car w/ Jeremy earlier today and it made me miss her. Tomorrow night I am having a night w/ my mom & sisters and won't be able to see her then either. I am really going to just want to snuggle w/ her this weekend. Luckily Jeremy's mom is watching her tomorrow so maybe she'll meet me for lunch.
Monday we were over at Jeremy's brother's house hanging out w/ them & his parents & Connelly kept getting in my purse. She kept pulling out my Femara pills. At first Jeremy's mom put them back, and then I could see the questions running through her mind from across the room. The next time Connelly grabbed them, I could see that Jeremy's mom placed them back into my purse, but in a way that she could read what they were. So I don't know if she suspected they were prenatal vitamins or what & I don't know if she'll know exactly what they are from reading the bottle. But now she knows I am on something at least. I didn't really want them or my family to know we had started trying yet, but oh well. Hopefully we won't be trying long.
When we went to see the RE last month I asked if I would ever have to do the HCG test again. It was SOOOOOO painful the last time I had it done, so I was hoping not. He said yes. If I don't get pregnant in the next couple months, he said that is what he would suggest before anything else. I told him that I would need major drugs to knock me out b/c that procedure was a million times worse than giving birth to a 9+lb baby. He now says he doesn't know if my tube was really blocked, yeah right, it was freaking blocked, I know, I was there & the dye would NOT go through that side. Believe she tried everything, it was BLOCKED! Please, please, please don't make me go through that again, not only for the pain but also for the price. It wasn't covered, so we had to pay for it all and it was over a grand. Nope, don't want that price tag again.
Anyways, thanks for letting me rant again. Hope all are having a great day:)
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment