Hey there, well I am still here & growing. I am definitely bigger at this point than I was w/ Connelly. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said everything looks good. We have our u/s on March 26th, but we are still not finding out:( I am still excited to see the babe though. I have been feeling bean a lot more, but I still wouldn't say everyday at this point. Sunday the baby completely turned around and that was kind of uncomfortable, but other than that the feelings have been very small. I did feel like I felt bean quite a bit yesterday though, so I am hoping for another day like that today. We bought a truck this week. Jeremy's car broke down quite a while ago & we have been borrowing cars since, so it is so nice to have one again. It is going to be hard w/ the payments (other car was paid off), but we'll have to make it work. We started the Dave Ramsey class last week, so I am hoping that we are able to buckle down on our finances and really get things in order! Connelly is doing great, getting bigger & more intelligent each day. I just smile thinking about her, b/c it is crazy how much you love your lil' ones!!!
Well, hope everyone is having a good week!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Connelly sounds so wonderful. I am so glad all is going well w/you and your little babe.
That's great re.the new truck, I send my best.
Post a Comment