Hello there, is anyone still out there? Hope so, sorry I've been gone so long:) I have been doing good. I have still been spotting for the past few weeks. Two days ago was the first day in weeks that I didn't, however, it started again yesterday. I am SO over the spotting. Blood is nasty and disgusting and smelly and I HATE IT!!!
This week has sucked b/c Connelly has been sick all week. Ear infections again. She is supposed to get tubes on Tuesday, so we are hoping she is well enough to do so. She is napping right now while I watch DVRed shows:) I should be cleaning, but whatev, I want to relax.
I hope everyone is having a great day.
Have a good weekend.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It sucks that you are dealing with all of the bleeding. It is awesome though that your bean isn't phased by it. Hang in there!
Post a Comment