Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally bigger boobs, but still bleeding.

Well the red blood scares haven't happened in about 2 weeks, however, I am still constantly having alot of brown blood. Since Thursday night, I have had some cramping & brown bleeding every day. It is getting VERY old!!! I go in tomorrow so I hope they'll do another u/s to check the tear or whatever was causing this.

My boobs are FINALLY growing!!! I started noticing it a little less than a week ago. Even yesterday I was wearing this tank w/ l/s shirt over it & I was leaning over & Jeremy was like holy cow those babies are growing. I was so excited!!! When you are small chested, it is nice to have a little extra:)

I have been feeling pretty good otherwise. Like I said above, I wish the cramping & spotting would stop, but I check the baby w/ my doppler about every other day & bean's little heart is beating away:) I am at least starting to get used to the bleeding & spotting so it doesn't freak me out anymore.

Sorry I was so distant for awhile. We went to Colorado over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend for 5 days & then Connelly & I were both have health issues so I was just a little absent. I am so ready for winter to be over. I am glad February is almost here & then March and then spring. I can't wait for Bean to get here!!!

My sister is going to do IUI sometime this week I think. I have a feeling she won't tell anyone, but I know that she was getting ready to ovulate, so it should be soon. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers, I know that is a really hard time for her!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Beth

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. I want to wish the best for you and your family.

Best,
Hua
Director of Bloggers
wellsphere.com