Friday, January 8, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

It is hard to work 5 days in a row when you haven't done that in at least 3 weeks. It sucks!!! Anyway, glad the day is over half way over, & really for the past couple hours I was just out running errands. It is snowing again!!! I feel like it has been snowing for 3 weeks, b/c it kind of has.

I have such a busy weekend, this weekend. My house is such a mess, so that is one thing on the to do list. I was thinking about it the other night & realized if I walked in to anyone's house that looked like mine I would be horrified, that is how bad it is. I really need to do laundry too. And I am co-hosting 2 baby showers this weekend, so that is going to keep me busy too.

Just finished "The Lovely Bones" last night. And would STRONLY recommend it to EVERYONE. I read it in 4 days, it was awesome. A few parts were slow, but the rest of it was so good, that they few parts barely slowed me down. The first couple chapters were sad, the book is about a young girl being murdered & it is her story of what happened and how she watched over her family afterwards. It is actually going to be a movie & comes out in a few months I think. Read it, you'll love it, I promise!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: