Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pretty Much Freaking Out!

So last night as I was out of town at my friend's house I started to feel wetness in my undies so I went straight to the bathroom & found brown discharge to my surprise. When I went to wipe there was a lot of brown discharge. It took me about three different wads of tp to wipe everything, I was horrified. I called for Jeremy into the bathroom, but he didn't really know what to say. I went straight into the bedroom and starting bawling and called the doctor. Luckily the on-call doctor didn't seem worried at all, but I still am. She told me that many different things in the first trimester can cause bleeding internally which them sometimes the blood pools inside and leaks out later and that maybe the doctor disrupted that during his internal exam. She said I could come in Monday morning for an u/s so I would be reassured I was okay. That made me feel a little better however ALL day today I have been cramping. I haven't had anymore of the brown discharge, but still w/ the cramps I am just a wreck. I am so freaked now that I may beginning to miscarry. I really need your good thoughts, prayers & vibes sent my way. I am just praying like crazy right now & hoping Bean can stick around!

2 comments:

sunflowerchilde said...

I hope it all works out for you. I just had a lot of weird orange discharge, too ... hopefully it's nothing for both of us.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

It might be from your internal exam, hang in there, Beth.