Yesterday while walking around Costco I felt my underwear fill and so I rushed to the bathroom praying I wasn't spotting again and was in no way ready for what I saw. My underwear was soaking w/ red blood. I was completely freaked out. I called the doctor and he told me to lay down and if the bleeding didn't stop that I would need to go to the ER. Well it didn't stop so we finally headed that way around 5pm. We were there for a few hours. The doctor said that the mouth of my uterus is still closed so I hadn't miscarried yet. He was very hopeful, to where he said that 90% of the time everything will be fine & even said "congratulations" which I thought was a little weird. They wouldn't do an u/s though b/c he said they would only do that if they were scared of an eptopic pregnancy or if I needed surgery right them, so that was pretty disappointing. So Jeremy & I have just been in limbo not really sure to be positive or prepare ourselves for the worst. We will be at the doctor's office tomorrow at 9am when they open. I will keep you posted. I was still bleeding late last night & this morning. But as of now it is brown blood no more red.
Please keep me in your prayers!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Good luck at your appointment- you're in my thoughts and prayers- keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be okay!
Oh sweetie, I really hope that things are ok. I had an episode like this when i was PG and it was only because I had Placenta Previa... I was 12 weeks along, and it was due to the placenta starting to move up. I know it is hard, but I am sure things will be ok.
Big Hugs and Prayers,
Erica
How scary! I will keep you and your bean in my prayers today. Good luck with your appointment!
I hope the doctor is right and everything is ok. I had bleeding during my 1st trimester and the baby was fine. Hang in there.
I have a subchorionic hematoma and have had four massive bleeding episodes like you describe. No pain, no cramping, just lots and lots of blood. So far everything is fine, though I've been on light bed rest since Thanksgiving because of it. I hope there's nothing wrong. But if there is, I hope it's something that's mostly just super inconvenient like what I have.
saying a prayer...
from lfca...
Post a Comment