Feeling good today, a little nauseous, so don't really know about that, but whatev. I went back to May 2008 to read the posts from the same period of the pregnancy w/ Connelly & it is funny to see the differences and similarities. At 10 weeks I talked about how badly my boobs hurt, and yet today they still haven't hurt at all w/ this pregnancy. Weird. Anyways, hoping that Bean is doing good (at least I know he/she was yesterday). And talking about he/she, I think I am going to just use he. I more than anything want a healthy child, however, I would love to have another daughter this time around b/c I want Connelly to have what I do. I am 18 months older than my younger sister and we have always been very close & I would love for Connelly to have that too. So I figure if I call Bean a he this whole time I am preparing myself for a boy, so I will be excited and ready for a little boy to come home w/ me (since we aren't finding out), but then if Bean is a girl & I will be pleasantly surprised. Either way I win, no matter what, but this way I am prepared for either. And again, please don't be offended by this, my #1 goal is to have a healthy baby, but let's be honest here, if we are asking me to choose, for this pregnancy I would choose a little girl over the boy. Ask me again if we are lucky to have more kids in the future and my answer will be the opposite b/c I want at least one little boy b/c I just do & I know Jeremy would love to have a little guy!!!
Anyways, my sister & her husband went in to my RE today for their 1st consultation. They have been TTC for 4 1/2 years now. They unexpectedly found out they were pregnant the day before Connelly was born, however, they miscarried around New Year's last year. I just feel so badly for them. She has a 13 year son from her previous marriage, but they so badly want a baby. Also they are VERY broke. Her ex-husband or "shit for brains" as we like to call him (but of course not around my nephew) is such an awful person, he owes her I think around 40 GRAND in back child support. They struggle each month to pay their bills and yet the courts see visitation and child support as different things and so her ex still gets to see her son. God he is such an ass. I can't wait for the day for my nephew to realize how much his dad sucks, even though, I think that will be very painful for him, so then again, I just don't know. Anyways, they aren't going to be able to afford to do much as far as ART goes, but I hope that maybe that can at least afford fertility drugs & maybe IUI eventually. I just wish she could win the lottery so they could do IVF or something. She is in law school right now, so within the next 5 years, I am hoping that their lives will be greatly improved financially after she begins working. I am just so proud of her for going back to school after all this time and she has been through so much. So anyways, if you could all please keep her family in your prayers and send good baby making vibes their way, they REALLY need them. I know it is hard for her that I am pregnant, that is actually what finally sent her to my RE. She said she couldn't take one more person getting pregnant w/o trying something, so they saved some of their Christmas money for this.
Alright, I will stop rambling now. Hope you are all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment