I haven't had bleeding for a little over a week now & we even did "it" last night:) I know Jeremy was REALLY ready and actually so did I. It was so nice to be intimate again w/ my hubby:) We decided that if I don't bleed in the next couple days we'll try again. So we'll see. I'm not feeling the babe every day like I was w/ Connelly at this point. I am only a couple days past that point, but I am still a little disappointed, I really want to be able to feel the baby every day to help reassure me that everything is okay. Even w/ the doppler, you still worry. I just read someone's blog today that miscarried at 16 weeks, I just am so nervous, that it could happen to me. I really hope not though, I so want to bring this baby home in July:) It is funny that time has gone by faster. W/ Connelly is counted down the minutes between doctor's appointments, and this time I keep forgetting that I actually go back next week. I almost want to push it back one more week and then ask for the u/s then, rather than going back next week & not getting an u/s for 3 more weeks after that. We'll see. It is also weird b/c I was counting down the seconds until we found out the sex w/ Connelly & it is hard to believe that I am only a few weeks away from when we did that w/ her. I guess since we aren't finding out, that doctor's appt. isn't as appealing, but I am still VERY anxious to see our lil' bean:)
Okay, well back to American Idol, hope you all are doing well:)
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
glad to hear everything is well!!
I love reading your updates!!
I am so glad all is going well and understand how busy your daughter keeps you.
I send the best to you and your Lil Bean, Connelly and your hubby too.
Post a Comment