Well, not even 5 months in and the EVIL CROTCH PAIN is here:( I haven't even been walking around too much today, but it is NO fun!!! I think I am starting to get sick too:( Today I have a headache & my throat is starting to hurt, so I am REALLY hoping that by tomorrow I will feel better. Jeremy works late tonight, which always seems to happen on the nights that I don't feel good. I am really ready for the day to be over and for me to be sitting on my couch eating dinner & hanging out w/ Connelly!!!
Hope everyone else's days are going better than mine.
Oh, but on a positive note, I am now feeling the baby daily. It started last Wednesday, so that has made me happy, however, I haven't really felt the baby much today, so hopefully tonight bean is much more active!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm feeling my babies all the time, now, too! It's so beautiful! And, I'm having some of that pain, too. I'm going to ask the OB when I go in on Wednesday. Hang in there!
That is great your baby is active.
I hope you feel better.
ECP sounds horrible.
Post a Comment