So THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! I am so over this work week. Luckily I worked overtime Wednesday night so I am out of here at 1pm. Then it is off to Costco. I love that place.
No big plans for the weekend yet, I think we are going to go see Vantage Point tomorrow night, I hope that is the correct name. I am into action and drama movies. Oh and I forgot, big day with the in-law grandparents on Sunday. Jeremy & I will be traveling to see both.
I don't have much to say today. Just still playing the waiting game. It is funny that when you know you aren't going to be pregnant a month, all you can do is wait & hope to start your period, and then the other months you are hoping & praying that your period won't come back for 9 months. This month has been nice though. It has been nice to try & procreate w/o the stress of trying to procreate. Well if that made any sense. I have enjoyed the sex without the pressure!!! I felt like last month at times Jeremy & I were like okay do me & get it over with. That is so awful, but for me that is how it was by the end. I hope I am not the only one in that boat.
So I read my first two blogs yesterday and realized there where quite a few grammatical errors. Sorry bout that. I type fast and type as my thoughts come out. I know my thoughts are confusing in my head, so I can't imagine what it is like for someone else to try & understand them in writing. Oh well. I think you all got the gist (spelling?) of it.
Okay well our internet has been down & I have been too lazy to mess with it so I probably wont' get to chat again until Monday.
Have a great day & weekend!!!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Enjoy your weekend! Don't worry about the grammatical errors, I don't think any of us actually pay attentiont to them!
The "doing it" for doing it's sake, is the best kind of sex, I myself am in a different boat than yours, just a smidge different. We are trying not to get prego right now...if you read my story you'll know why. So we can't just "do it" either. What ever happened to spontaneous romps in the bed!
Blogger still hasn't fixed spell check, so everyone's posts are full of errors at the moment!
I am so glad it is Friday too! I cannot wait for this weekend.
Oh, how I miss my old sex life. I feel like it's so tainted now.
Send me an email so I better answer your question about sharing with family. Here's my email address: confer2[at]verizon[dot]net
I just tagged you on my blog for a meme. :)
Beth,
Yes, I am glad you are close too! I'm not sure where in the area you are but if you need to get together in real life, please email me! tractorpoor at aol dot com.
I am so sorry for you loss also.
Definitely understand where you are at with the whole sex on command thing. Although I am beginning to miss some action. My RE has me abstaining more often than not now. We will all survive!
Post a Comment