

Sorry for the lame title, I just don't know what to put as the title name most of the time.
I am doing pretty well, the baby is moving around like crazy right now and it just makes me smile. Holy cow, this is my life, I am going to have a baby in December and can't believe it.
I can't wait for the 3D/4D u/s tomorrow. I will post the pics tomorrow if I remember. I attached my 30 week pics and a couple pics from the wedding this weekend.
Interesting pregnancy symptoms I haven't brought up before:
1. this is REALLY gross, but my discharge is no longer in the center of the middle part of my underwear. It is now at the top of the middle part of my underwear. It is like my hole moved or something. I have thought that is the weirdest thing.
2. I can totally tell that my crotch is swollen and hanging lower than it did before. I haven't decided if it has turned blue, like Jenny McCarthy says her did, yet.
3. I asked my doctor about getting pedicures and if the leg massage can put you into preterm labor, b/c I have thought this for years. He laughed and said no, that that was a wives tale.
Just thought you guys might find those things interesting. Hope all is well. Have a great night. I will be dreaming of my u/s!!!
Beth



6 comments:
OMG. How weird you just said that! I seriously just noticed today that I am going to have to change the way I put my pantiliner in everyday because only the very top of the liner is getting wet, even spilling over onto my panties. And I wondered the same thing, why the heck is it coming out the top? heh. That's awesome someone else thought the same thing today!
You look adorable!
Still lovin' that belly!
So tell me about the blue crotch. I don't think I signed up for that!
Carrie
Cute as ever!! You read "Belly Laughs" too? Out of all my pregnancy books, it helped the most!
Great Pictures, all three of you look wonderful. Yes, it's hard to believe sometimes that the little girl will belong to you and cry and smile for you. Yes, your ladyparts certainly have been "remodeled", hopefully not blue and certainly not permanently. Thanks for the update!
You look adorable! I have heard about the blue crotch too. I will have to inspect the area to see if the color has changed. LOL!
Cute pictures! You look great!
Post a Comment