


Once again I haven't made time for you guys so I apologize. We finished the tree in the baby's room so I attached that pic. We bought a rug, ceiling fan, sconces & got all those in the room. I put the bedding in the bed. We are really getting the nursery ready, it is so hard to believe. I had an appointment today, everything went well. She said that I gained the most weight in the past 2 weeks, a big 4 pounds. She said it was okay, so I am trusting her. I think I have gained about 25 pounds so far so I guess I will probably will have gained about 35 pounds before this thing is over. She did say at the end you lose a bit so maybe I will gain less than that, we'll see, I am not too worried about it. I know I will be able to lose (or I think) and I just don't worry, I don't really know why.
We did our child birth class. Ours turned out a bit better than Jens, after hearing her experience. We did the all day one. I really liked our lady. You could totally tell she was a doula but never really advertised herself. I would say that we learned 5-10 things that I would have never known, that I am glad I am able to discuss w/ the doc before the birth. It went by pretty fast, I did have Jeremy's smart ass comments in my ear the whole time, but I think he found it useful also. I will say I am glad it is over and don't have to do it again though. We are supposed to go to the newborn class next week, but I think we'll skip it. I will take advice from my mom, MIL & sisters.
I was 34 weeks yesterday so I attached those pics, along w/ ones of the babe's room.
Hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great night!
Beth



3 comments:
You look beautiful. The room is just lovely, what a lucky baby your little girl is. I'm glad you had a good childbirth class and glad it's over with!
I didn't take a newborn class, but Kevin and I did take infant/child CPR, well worth it.
Have a great week, thanks for the update.
Everything looks great! So do you. I'm glad your class was good.
I can't believe you have gained 25 pounds! I would have never guessed! You are still so small everywhere else but your belly!
I can only imagine Jeremy in your class! He would have been cracking me up, I'm sure!
Post a Comment