Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sorry for my absence



I was such a bad blogger last week and I apologize. Quite a bit happened last week too.


I had quite an emotional pregnancy meltdown over absolutely nothing. I was surprised at work with my first shower. We went to STL b/c my best friends there threw us a Couples Baby Shower. Anywho, I will talk about that in my next post. Just wanted to say hello and that I am still here. I reached 32 weeks yesterday so I attached those pics.


Hope all is well in the blogging land.

Have a great day.

Beth

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy 32 weeks! You look great.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on 32 weeks, time is just flying by until you meet your daughter. So sorry you had a meltdown, ah hormones, here's a (Hug). Thanks for the update.

Carrie said...

Still looking good!

Sorry about the meltdown. Anything I can do it help? I'll be glad to come over and clean your house or cook you dinner if you need some time to rest!

Morrisa said...

Happy 32 weeks!