


We got SO much done this weekend and I am starting to feel a little less stressed. We were able to get the crib & dresser and put them together & in the baby room. Jeremy was able to get the office desk upstairs w/ some help, but not before they had to saw off an inch of the legs of the desk. I was a little shocked, but it doesn't look that bad and probably isn't noticeable except to those that know it happened. I am just glad we were able to get it upstairs. Jeremy's cousin came over yesterday and painted the tree on the wall. I was able to help her w/ the leaves and flowers. We aren't completely finished, but it looks REALLY good. I love it. We felt so relieved last night w/ all our progress however we were so exhausted and I still am today. I am falling asleep at work and all I want to do is go home and nap. Tonight we have to start major clean-up and putting the rest of the blinds up b/c Jeremy was able to touch up all the window paint yesterday.
I also attached pics of our new backyard. It looks amazing!!!
Hope you had a great weekend, have a good night too.
Beth



6 comments:
The nursery looks great! I cant wait to see the final product!
I already told you how much I love the nursery...but the back yard looks great too! I especially love how you caught Lucy going potty in the first picture!!!
What a beautiful nursery and I love the mural. Great backyard for your little one to play in. I'm so glad you got alot done and I hope you get some rest too.
You were busy! Everything looks great!
Looks like you got a lot done! Would you like to come to my house too? It looks great!
I love the nursery!! So cute!! I cant believe you are so close to the end. Im so excited to see Connelly. I know she will be a cutie!!
Post a Comment