Well today has been quite a long day and I am ready to go home. My back has been killing me today and I just want to lie down. I know that I have to go home & work more though, but at least I'll be home and be able to relax more. I do have to admit I haven't voted yet and I hope the lines aren't too long b/c I can't promise that I will wait. I know that is terrible and I do feel badly about it, however, I haven't made the time to become informed about anything and so I don't even feel like I would make that great of decisions. I just don't know. Right now all I can think about is getting home to rest. I am sorry if I offend anyone b/c of the above statements.
I had my family shower this past Sunday. It was so great, and I enjoyed seeing everyone. It really isn't family besides my mom and sisters, it is actually all my mom's friends, but they are like family to us. My family all lives in Iowa, therefore, doesn't travel for things like showers. I had such a great time though and we got so many things. I will attach some pics as soon as I get them downloaded.
I also have some pics from Halloween that are cute that I wil try & download & post.
I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortabe these days. I hate complaining b/c I am so glad that I am where I am at today & know it is worth it, but can't help but not be 100% happy about all my aches & pains. My crotch muscles continue to be VERY sore. My ankles are pretty swollen at night, some nights more than others. Some nights I have cankles!!! My fingers are always sore now and swollen, it is like I have arthritis in my fingers, so I hope that goes away after the baby is born. I have a hard time even opening our bedroom door at night b/c my fingers are so sore. The baby is moving around alot still which is great, but she is getting so big that sometimes it is pretty painful. It is almost likes cramps but I know it is just her bumping into things. Last night Jeremy was laying on my tummy and singing to her & she kept kicking his head, it was a really neat time for us. I am growing VERY excited, and nervous. I still haven't picked a daycare and haven't even started looking at pediatricians. Her changing station should come in this week so we'll be able to get that in her room and then I will have all her furniture in. Jeremy was putting together the pack n play last night and it doesn't fit properly, so I'll probably have to exhange it (what a pain).
I am just pretty stressed up. We got a lot done again this past weekend though, w/ the help of one of my sister's and Jeremy' parents. We painted the baby's closet, our stairway and the guest bedroom. Now I have to put everything back in order.
Alright, well I better go try to vote.
Have a good night.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hope you feel better...you are getting so close!!
I hope you get some rest and feel better soon. The last couple month of pregnancy is stressful, please take good care. Always sending my best and I so understand about voting, Big ((Hugs))
I am so glad the shower went well!
I can't wait to see all the pictures! Get lots of rest!
Yes, you need to take it easy. This is the time you'll just feel worse and worse and just beg the baby to come out. But just try to get your feet up and let your husband do everything for now. You need to rest now.
Post a Comment