Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Registered and Ready to Go

So my doctor's appointment wasn't nearly as bad as I had made it out to be in my head. I do think it b/c I told him ahead of time how nervous I was b/c it was so painful last week. It didn't hurt nearly as bad, it was just like a bad pap smear, so very doable. I don't think I will be apprehensive about next week at all now. He said the baby's head has dropped a bit more, but still not dilation or anything. So looks like I have another 3 weeks to go. He thinks she'll be about 7 1/2 lbs when she's born.

I registered at the hospital after that and the nurse that helped me was awesome, she was so nice and made me feel SO comfortable.

So anyways, I feel much better now and alot more relaxed. Thanks for your comments before, as of now, I think I am okay w/ him checking me as long as it doesn't feel like last week again (even though I do understand birth will be worse).

Also, sidenote, Martha, I appreciate the award and meme, I promise I'll complete it, but it may take me a couple days. Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Beth

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good, I am glad it wasn't as bad. I'm getting excited for you!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm so glad it was better this week and what a nice size your daughter will be. No worries about the Award or meme, I know you are super busy. I just wanted to acknowledge how wonderful you are! Have fun at the wedding this weekend. (You and J definitely attend more weddings than anyone I know, Amazing!! Reminds me of the movies, 27 Dresses and The Wedding Crashers.)

Lisa said...

Hi Beth -
I found your blog through Candi's blog (This IVFing Life). I enjoyed reading about the upcoming arrival of your little girl. Wishing you well and Congrats on your little miracle!!

~ Lisa