Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to the Doc's Office

I have my weekly appointment again today and I am not looking forward to it. I never thought I'd say that b/c for the past 37 weeks I longed for these days. I am really nervous and don't really want to be fisted again, even though I know it is in my best interest.

I am just tired and ready for the appointment to be over. I am prepared this week and brought pads to wear after the appointment for any bleeding there might be.

I will let you know how it goes.

Beth

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I have my appointment today too. You can skip the cervix check, you know. It isn't for anything other than your information, really. But my first one was much worse than my others have been. I forced myself to relax at the next one and it was much better.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sending my best, hoping all goes well and easier this time.

nancy said...

Just request to not get an internal. There is no reason to get one if you aren't having contractions. My OB doesn't even do it until 38 weeks. It's your vagina, you can ask for him to skip the internal.