Okay I am calling out to anyone for help. I REALLY need a PRINTABLE coupon to Babies R Us for either 15% off one item or one that is 20% a Fisher Price Swing. The swing I have chosen is a bit pricey so I really need a coupon. Of course last night I had a few, but the store was out of them so I just figured no big deal, yesterday BRU had free shipping on anything over $100 which it is PLUS I had coupon codes that I could type in online and use. Well no luck b/c my swing is out of stock online too. Anyway, one store here has it and I really want to go get it before they all go away but I used my coupons from last night on other things b/c I thought I could. So now I need one of those coupons or I am going to have to wait until 11/30 when the next coupons I have start and just hope that the swing is in stock still at the one store. Oh, and to piss me off a little more, BRU stopped doing the free shipping as of this morning so even if it does come back in stock online, I don't want to purchase it that way now b/c I'll have to pay for stupid shipping!!!
Please help. Even if I can give you a fax number and somebody could fax me one of those coupons (that hasn't expired yet) I would REALLY appreciate it.
Thanks a bunch!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I took a quick look online and found these codes if you need to purchase your swing online.
15% off ONE Baby Item (excluding toys) at BabiesRUs.com
Use this link and enter promotional code 924126 in your shopping cart. Valid through: November 26, 2008
VALID ONLINE ONLY. Excludes Baby Toys, "R" US Gift Cards, Phone Orders, Special Orders, Buyer Protection Plan, Kiddie Kandids & Motherhood Maternity. Coupon can be used only once per person. Not valid on prior purchases. If none of the items in your cart are eligible, the coupon will be accepted but there will be a note saying "Status: Not Applied".
F27538 20% off Fisher Price Store any purchase over $75
Good luck.
If those don't work, let me know. I have an overabundance of 15% off coupons.
All mine have expired, but I will keep my eyes open if more show up.
Thinking of you and wondering what is new...please tell us what is going on! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment