

38 weeks
36 weeks, 4 daysI have been so busy, I apologize for not posting. So much for not working, not only have I worked the past 2 days, I have accumulated overtime. I am so tired and ready for this week to be over. I know once my awards ceremony is over on Saturday I will be able to relax, and I can't wait for that to get here!!!
I went to the doctor yesterday and didn't have that great of a visit. It really wasn't a big deal, but I think I am just getting tired now and so that is what made it not good. He said I am dilated 1 cm, so mainly no activity at all. Yesterday's check was pretty painful, just like the first one. (Last week's wasn't too bad, but last week I wasn't dilated or effaced) I feel silly b/c it hurts and I wonder if the doctor is thinking if this hurts her than how the hell is she going to take having a baby. I also gained 4 lbs in one week so I felt big, I know it isn't that big of a deal, but I was already feeling down and for some reason it made me feel worse. He said we would schedule an induction date at my next appointment (next Tuesday). He also ordered some test next Tuesday, which was some fancy word for a sonogram where they do measurements and check on the baby. I am just glad to be able to see her again next week if she hasn't come already (which I don't think she will). I told Jeremy that I really wanted him there to be w/ me. I am just tired now and want him to be there for me to lean on a bit, so luckily he was able to get off work and will be able to go.
He has been great lately. He was sick for a couple days, so that was hard w/ us both not wanting to do anything, but is feeling better now. We went to Babies R Us on Saturday and got quite a bit that I think we'll need before the babe gets here. We got the new swing. Jeremy hasn't put it together yet b/c he didn't feel good and then had to do work last night, so hopefully tonight. We want to see if the swing is noisy so like some of the reviews have mentioned, all the displays I checked were really noisy, but I still wanted to get it home myself and try it out. If we aren't happy, there was one more that we liked that I will exchange it for, the other one was more expensive and I liked this one better, so hopefully we will be pleased with what we have, we'll see.
I have been going back & forth now wondering if I chose the right color pattern for my car seat & stroller. I know that that is so dumb, but as a very indecisive person, I have been struggling w/ my decision. I can't even return mine now b/c it has been over 2 months, so I don't know why I am stressing about it, but I am. I also realized that the one we chose holds up to a 30lb baby while the other one holds up to a 22lb baby, so that is good. But do 22lb baby's still fit into carseats like these anyway???
I do pretty good during the day, but night times are the worst. I get so stiff. It isn't usually falling asleep that is the problem, it is when I wake up to pee, that I am stiff and it is painful to move. I feel like such a complainer so I apologize, once again I am just tired. For some reason for the past 2 months my right wrist hurts so bad when I wake up. I don't know what the hell I am doing w/ it in the middle of the night, but somehow I am aggravating it, b/c it is not happy w/ me each morning!!!
Okay, well, I guess I'll stop whining now. I am sorry I haven't been around, I haven't had time even to read blogs. I posted some pics from 36 1/2 weeks & 38 weeks and then one of Lucy in the jumperoo. Enjoy!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, we did!
Beth



3 comments:
You poor baby, I am so sorry that things have been rough. What is up with your doctor's rough hands? Sometimes I slept on my arms funny and would aggravate my carpal tunnel when I was pregnant. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad J is helping out. Best Always and Balsmamic Vinagrette salad dressing can help stimulate labor. ((Hugs))
Oh my GOD! You are huge!!! But you still manage to look hot! Way to go mama!! Anyway, I hope Connelly arrives soon so you can have some relief...but then you have the sleepless nights for a different reason!
You look great. She will be here before you know it so hang in there. That is so weird about your wrist b/c my left wrist has been killing me!
Post a Comment