

I attached pics of me at 6 weeks and than those of me at 40 weeks. What a difference. We are almost ready. I got newborn diapers last night and we bought our camcorder. Jeremy had fun playing w/ it all night taping Lucy. He wanted to tape me in the bath tub which I put a stop to very fast. He was like we won't show anyone, and I still said "um, hell no, get a good look now, b/c there is nothing about this look that I want taped!!!" It was nice to take a bath though, I read up a little in the "What to Expect when Expecting." I haven't read all the book, I just read some of the parts that seem helpful to me as I get to that stage. I am starting to get nervous. I mean holy cow we are getting induced in less than 24 hours. I just pray that everything goes okay, and baby & me make it out safe & healthy. Lately I have been having a hard time w/ superstitions again. I have found myself wanting to say, we'll have a baby on Friday, but saying hopefully. I hate myself for thinking that way, but again I am having a hard time thinking that I might jinx myself. I know it is silly and I wish I didn't think that way, but this whole thing still seems so surreal. Again, I pray that tomorrow goes smoothly and Jeremy & I are blessed with a healthy little girl at the end of the day!!!
I decided to treat myself to a prenatal massage today, so that will be happening in the next couple hours. I haven't had a massage in over 2 years, so I am really looking forward to it. I also am going to go to the fire station to ask them to install my car seat (which I love and am so glad I switched!!!) Jeremy has been so sweet these past couple days. It is neat to see how he is trying to bond w/ the baby since his experience is different than mine since I am carrying the baby. He talks to her and holds me & her and he is just so excited. I can't wait for it to be the 3 of us in the hospital room, it is going to be amazing! I am also really excited to give him his gift. I don't want to say what it is now, just in case he reads this but I will share afterwards.
Okay, well wish me luck, I will post as soon as possible tomorrow or I'll have Jeremy or Carrie do it for me. And no Dr.Dom you can not videotape at my feet, and neither can Jeremy. We will be videotaping only from above, I do not need footage of my crotch for me or anyone else to see.
Have a great night, I am going to try and get some sleep tonight, b/c tomorrow is our big day!
Beth



5 comments:
Please enjoy this wondrous time and know that my thoughts and best wishes for the safe delivery of your daughter, Connelly and your health and happiness always.
I am so excited for you all and proud of you too. You look amazing.
I will be waiting for the Joyful news, thank you for the update.
I must say that I have adored following your story from beginning to end. There is no "hopefully", anymore. You will be holding your little one and without a doubt, I know you will enjoy every moment.
Wishing you a smooth, easy and quick delivery and I will be picturing the three of you in the labor room!
Today is going to be an amazing day! Can't wait to see the healthy and beautiful Miss Connelly! I love you, Beth!
Holy cow! Today is the day! Good luck!!!
I wonder if that baby is here yet!
Post a Comment