
I thought I would finally catch up with these. Thank you SO much to Candi & Martha who awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" award and "Your Blog is Fabulous" award. I want you to know how much I appreciate you guys reading along. It has been a long year so far and I don't think I could have got through it like I have w/o the support of all my blogging sisters!!!
I will pass both awards on to the following five people b/c I think they are that great that they deserve both. And also right back at you to Candi http://ivfinglife.blogspot.com/ & Martha at A Sense of Humor is Essential http://comicallyflawed.blogspot.com/ for your blogs b/c I LOVE reading along. Oh and btw, I don't know how to make someone's name a link, so I had to put their whole URL in, sorry, I am not completely blog savey yet.
1. I have to first give the awards to my good friend Carrie at The Simple Life of Carrie http://thesimplelifeofcarrie.blogspot.com/. We are not only friends online, but she is one of my greatest friends in the world. She & her husband are expecting in May after suffering a miscarriage in July. They are so excited and so am I.
2. I want to give the awards to Jen at Here We Go Again http://jenniferelaineg.blogspot.com/. She and her hubby just delivered their beautiful baby girl Elizabeth Rose yesterday and she was already blogging about 3 hours after delivery. I love reading along and am so excited for them.
3. I can't forget Nancy at The New Life of Nancy - Infertile & Sarcastic http://thenewlifeofnancy.blogspot.com/. She is pregnant w/ their 3rd after much trouble and they are having their first boy. I can't wait to meet Karl. I just love reading all her out there posts. I don't know how she comes up w/ the topics she does, but I love it and can't get enough!!!
4. I enjoy reading Beverley at a Baby? Maybe... http://ababymaybe.blogspot.com/. I can't remember how I found her blog, but her & her hubby looked about my age and so I became interested and haven't stopped reading since. They are expecting a little girl this January.
5. And then I love reading Apple & Banana from Denise at Freezer Buns http://freezerbuns.blogspot.com/. I have been fascinated by reading about her pregnancy w/ 2 babies and can't wait for their arrival.
Now for the meme:
Rules for this Random Meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Martha http://comicallyflawed.blogspot.com/)
2. Post the rules on your blog.(here you go)
3. Write six random things about yourself.
a. I am obsessed w/ crime shows and don't get squeamish at looking at pics of crime scenes
b. I am a pack rat
c. I am an OCD, perfectionist, control freak
d. My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast (this Disney version)
e. I am very indecisive (you know this if you've been reading for a while)
f. I love football, I could watch NFL all day Sunday and usually do, and I love watching my fav college football team, the MU Tigers (even if they have semi-sucked this year, not really, but they should have done better)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post: well I will tag five & I will do the same I gave my awards to.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
7. Thank you sincerely for any randomness or blog love that you have to share.
Okay so thanks again to Candi & Martha for my awards. I am still pregnant and have a feeling I will be for at least another week or two.
Have a great day.
Beth



3 comments:
Thank you so much, Beth! Great List, so delightful to get to know you better. You a pack rat, really? I like crime shows too, they film NCIS and CSI around town alot.
Here's a message to your daughter- Hello, Miss Connelly, it's okay to come and meet your parents anytime you like. Mommy doesn't need anymore internal exams except to welcome you!
Big ((Hugs)) and thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog, very much appreciated.
Also, I forgot to tell you how to add links.
When you are editing your blog, highlight the person's name or phrase that you want to link to a blog or website.
Click on the green link button on the top, just to the rt of italics/bold commands.
You will see a link address, just put in or paste the web address. Click Okay, Save, and Voila, live links.
Hope this helps, found it in blogger help screen.
Awww, thank you! And what do you mean I have "out there" posts?!! Come on, doesn't everyone think like me? ~wink~
I love your blog right back!
Post a Comment