Well I apologize for my absence; it has been a long and hard, but for the most part good week. Wow, motherhood is hard, but I love my daughter and can't believe that she is finally here. I don't have time to tell her birth story yet, but hopefully within the next week I will. I will just say she got here safely, at a faster rate than we had expected and with such a better labor & delivery that a could have ever hoped for. No one could believe that she came out of me b/c she was so huge, it was funny seeing the doctor's mouth drop when he pulled her out. No wonder I had such bad ECP (EVIL CROTCH PAIN)!!! Anyway, this week as far as being a mom goes has been incredible. I love holding her and and watching her and I can't believe how much Jeremy & I love her. Breastfeeding has been a nightmare, however, I REALLY want to do it, and so I am keeping with it until I get it down! I have spoken w/ many specialists to get help and luckily I have such a large support system between our moms and all my sisters. Yesterday was probably my lowest point and I cried most the day, but by last night, things were looking up and today I am almost completely heeled (my nipples) and breastfeeding hasn't been as painful today and so which each time it goes well I build so much confidence and my spirits are raised. I am really sorry I haven't posted, but like I said I just haven't felt like doing much and so I am hoping next week I am feeling much better and am able to get more done. I appreciated all of your well wishes, we feel so blessed with our miracle girl and can't wait to celebrate our first Christmas as a family!
I hope you enjoy the pics; a ton more to come along w/ the whole birth story!
Beth



3 comments:
She is so beautiful, what a gorgeous little girl. I am so happy for you. Yes, motherhood is exhausting and exhilirating. I am so glad you have support with breastfeeding, it does take a few weeks for both Mommy and Baby to figure it out. Best Always, thanks for the update, Martha
Congratulations! What a pretty little girl and WOW, that hair! My goodness!
Have a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing more pics!
Much love and peace, Amy
Beth, she is just beautiful! :)
Post a Comment