Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A much better week!


This week is already starting off so much better than last week was. I didn't know it would be this hard, but I truly wouldn't change it for the world. Jeremy's mom is here with me this week and I am so thankful. She is the kind of person that does everything for you, so I know that I will have so much help this week which will be so nice. I didn't think I would want her to spend the night w/ us, but now that the time is here, I am so glad I have asked her to do so. Even if I don't need her in the middle of the night, I do feel better that she is here. I think she is enjoying the time also. This is their first grandchild and she is loving that. Jeremy's parents were born to be grandparents. They have been grandparent-like to my other nieces and nephews (our families get along very well and spend a more than average amount of time together) for years now and we have always said that they would be incredible grandparents and they are just that. Anyways I love her and his dad very much and am so grateful to have them in my lives!!!

I attached a pic of Connelly. We had a little photo op w/ her this past Sunday. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. Hope you enjoy it!

I promise I will be more blog active someday soon. Thanks for sticking w/ me and keeping me company through my journey.

Beth

5 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

She is so beautiful and I'm so glad things are calming down. The first few weeks are really tough, that's great your MIL is helpful. Best to you and your beautiful family, so happy for you.

s.e. said...

Precious absolutely precious.

And you will do great even without your MIL!

s.e. said...

Precious absolutely precious.

And you will do great even without your MIL!

Ashley said...

She is so beautiful Beth!! I love her dark hair!

nancy said...

You just take your time. Being a new mommy is hard. Especially after the "newborn honeymoon" which I call the first 2 weeks of a newborn's life. THEN you really see what you are in for! (don't you just hate when moms give the horror stories??!)