So I had my doctor's appointment today & all went well. He used the doppler & heard the baby's heartrate. He used it right where we were & so that made me feel better. I go in in another 4 weeks & then 3 weeks after that I will find out the sex. I can't wait, I am so pumped.
Today has been pretty good, I have got a lot accomplished. I went home sick yesterday b/c I was so darn tired after our night w/ the tree on the car. I ended up not even going to the concert. I just needed sleep. I can feel a head cold coming on too, my throat has been sore the last couple days & I just feel kind of crappy.
Anyway, not much else to say here.
Have a good night! We are going car shopping.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good! I had an appointment today too!
I hope you don't get sick! I thought I was getting sick a while ago and never did, so I hope the same thing happens to you.
Good luck car shopping. Glad all is well.
Post a Comment