Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeling much better



My doctor appt. went well yesterday like I said. I remembered yesterday we forgot to take pics on Monday for 14 weeks, so we took them yesterday. I have attached them. I looked at all the weeks starting at 6 weeks & it doesn't look like much growth, but in person, you can definitely tell a baby bump is growing!!!


No luck in finding a car yesterday, we have to keep looking.


My IT guy fixed my wireless Internet so now Jeremy & I after months of waiting can watch TV & be on the computer. He is so excited, I think I am going to ask for a back rub for this one.


My back has been killing me the last couple days, I am miserable. Jeremy rubbed my back last night, but I don't think anything would make this feel better except for a 24/7 massage!!!


How I felt in Week 13:


Mentally:

Better, each week I have begun to relax. We received our fetal Doppler in the mail during this week & so that helped that I can listen to the heart rate at any time. I actually didn't even freak out the days before my doctor's appointment which was a first. I am starting to really enjoy this.


Physically:

Good. Tired a bit, but not too bad. Boobs still sore, but not that bad. Worst is waking up in the middle of the night or in the morning. I have been wearing a bra or sports bra to bed every night for the past 2 weeks or so, b/c my sisters & mom told me to. Hope that sounds normal. I wasn't large chested before I got pregnant so I don't think I would sag too much, but I would rather not sag at all after this process.


Well I have to stay late at work tonight, but I will hopefully get to take off on Friday so its worth it!


Have a great night!

Beth

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Lovely belly! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better about everything.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You look wonderful, cute belly. I am delighted you are enjoying your pregnancy. That is so cool. The boob thing sure sounds normal, your milk ducts are gearing up for production. A sleep bra can help, but sagging depends on genetics, amount of weight gained, breastfeeding, etc. The booby fairy came and went with me, I essentially went back to my previous size. One thing I did develop was a sense of awe and respect for my body and it's ability to create and sustain life. It must be the hormones or something. Re.your back pain, how's your water intake and what did your MD say about pain relievers during pregnancy, e.g. Tylenol? Also, do you stretch or do yoga, that can help your back muscles which are trying to compensate for the shift in your center of gravity. Sorry to be so long winded. Sending my best to you all, and yes, you deserve a massage marathon for sure!