Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick Update

So my trip to Vegas ended up not being exactly what I'd hoped for. I got really sick, super nauseous, and dehydrated. I think that the heat (almost 110 degrees), the traveling, the change of sleeping & eating schedules & even the altitude really affected my little pregnant self. I was pretty miserable & an emotional wreck. I luckily talked Jeremy into changing my flight & I came home Saturday. Home had never felt so good. I felt bad about leaving, but it was worth it. The other girls had a blast though. It always surprises me each time I go how generous men are there. I swear those girls didn't have to pay for more than maybe 2 drinks in the whole almost 4 days they were there. Guys are so silly, I guess they really like their eye candy.

Anyway, we got the car, and the check engine soon light has already come on. I am taking it in tomorrow to get a complete check-up & hopefully everything goes well, and I can relax. Because right now I am nervous that Jeremy & I are getting ready to learn some life lesson in buying cars, and I am really hoping that is not the case. I hope that we made a good choice & that it will all work out, we'll see I guess.

I went to the doctor today b/c I have a yeast infection, YUCK!!! Just the name even grosses me out. She prescribed me something, b/c the over the counter stuff hasn't been helping. We'll see what this does. I am ready to not be so itchy!!!

Okay, I think that is it. Hope all is well w/ you guys!!!

Beth

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm sorry your trip didn't go so well. At least you got to come home a little early!

Ashley said...

16 WEEKS!! YAY!! ITS GOING BY SO FAST!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Welcome home, Vegas in 110 degree heat is no place for a preggo, that's for sure. Hope you get over your yeast infection quickly and good luck with the car. BTW, I finally started a blog accessible if you click on my profile. Thanks so much, Martha

s.e. said...

Oh, Vegas and pregnancy really don't seem to go together. I am impressed you gave it a shot and I am sure all your girlfriends understood. Hope your prescription brings relief soon.

Morrisa said...

So sorry you didn't feel well. The heat really gets to me too!