Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I think the drugs worked:)

Sunday was day 29 of my cycle. For the past couple months I have been having light spotting for about 2 days before I start my period so that is what I was expecting Friday & Saturday and nothing. I was supposed to start my period on Sunday & nothing. I was freaking out b/c I figured that my luck the Femara I took was probably making my cycle longer & that I was going to start my period and be so upset. This month was so different from other months. I was SO relaxed and just happy, no matter what happened. That is until Sunday, when I was just so anxious & SO scared. I slept about 2-1/2 hours on Sunday night b/c all I could think about was "am I pregnant???" On Monday night I bought a pregnancy test. W/in seconds of taking it, it was positive. I AM PREGNANT!!! I have NEVER seen a positive result on a pregnancy test, it was SO exciting. Last time I found out I was pregnant was through an ultrasound at 5-1/2 weeks b/c I couldn't figure out why I wasn't starting my period b/c I was told I couldn't get pregnant that month. The time before that was over the phone after bloodwork only to find out 2 days later I had miscarried. I am SOOOOOO scared that this pregnancy isn't going to stick. I got my blood done yesterday and the doctor said my beta was good, but she wasn't offering up the number & I was scared to ask so I didn't. I go again tomorrow & I HOPE that my numbers at least double. We want this so badly. What a nice Christmas gift early. I just want to be able to tell our family this weekend our exciting news, it would be so amazing. I can't think about anything else right now, I am just freaking out about this. I am praying so hard that I am able to keep this pregnancy & that we will have a little baby at the end of July!!!

Thanks for listening:) And if you know me personally PLEASE do not pass on this information. We really would not like anyone to know until we feel more comfortable with this.

Beth

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats Beth! I'm so happy for you! Best of luck- keeping my fingers crossed!

Candi said...

CONGRATS BETH AND JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!