So when I got to my appt. this morning I found out they were going to do an u/s. I was already a bit upset b/c I knew Jeremy wouldn't be able to make it, but he said to go ahead w/ it & so I did. As the RE was doing the u/s, he found the gestational sac right away & again on my right side, so so much for that side being blocked. There was only one. He didn't see a yolk sac though. I got extremely nervous. At the end he did end up seeing the yolk sac & showed me, but I am still freaking out. He thinks I conceived the 1st week in November & he said he looked like a 5 week pregnancy. However, I had my u/s w/ Connelly at 5 1/2 weeks & I remember her being very positive, seeing the yolk sac, but I can't remember if there was more or not. I kind of wish the NP would have done it instead of the RE, sometimes it is just better to have a woman b/c that have been in our shoes. He seemed pretty positive & said to still come back next Thursday and he hopes to see the baby & heartbeat then. He said that if we see the same thing next week, then I had a blighted ovum. I don't want a fucking blighted ovum! I want a baby. I am pretty scared now. I am just going to keeping praying that everything goes okay and that this baby was just conceived after we thought & so everything is good to go. Please pray for me:)
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Prayers sent, Beth. It might be too early and if the doctor is optimistic, that is really good. Take good care and I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday with your family.
I'm sending good thoughts, Beth.
Keep the faith and take it one day at a time. What an exciting time.
Post a Comment