Monday, November 23, 2009

Not feeling so sure

I am just trying to stay positive but it is SO hard when you have had a miscarriage in the past. Plus I am not feeling some of the symptoms that I feel I should. My boobs are not sore AT ALL. I thought they were supposed to be at this point, so why aren't they. I have felt a little uneasy some days, but for the majority I feel 100% normal, as normal as I did on all the days I wasn't pregnant. I just don't know how I am going to wait until next Thursday for the u/s. I am thinking about calling the doctor today to see if I can come in sooner either for the u/s or at least for more bloodwork to make sure my numbers are still going up. I am just really scared & hope that everything is okay!!!


UPDATED****

I called the doctor & asked to come in this week for more bloodwork to help put my mind at ease. I was hoping to go in tomorrow, but they said Wednesday, so now I can't wait for that day to get here. I have been cramping alot today, so that worries me even though I know some cramping is normal. I tried to go back & read my posts from the beginning of my pregnancy w/ Connelly to see how this one compared, but it is so hard. I know I had cramping then too, but don't know if it was the same time b/c I would have just found out I was pregnant either today or sometime this week for that pregnancy, so it is a little different. I just hope everything is okay!!!

3 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

Hi there. I'm a new reader. I don't know if I've commented before or not.

I totally know how you feel. I remember the month after I got a BFP and before my u/s was worse than the TWW. I wasn't sick and had zero symptoms. Since you've been through it before, I wouldn't hesitate to ask for bloodwork earlier than next week. Hopefully it will help you get through the holiday.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Welcome Back to Blogland!! Congratulations on your pregnancy and please call the MD right away to get a repeat test and or u/s, your peace of mind is priceless!!
Every pregnancy is different, so the different symptoms are not unexpected.
Take care, Beth, and I will hope and pray for the best for you all.

Candi said...

congrats on your pending PERFECT pregnancy!! i am 100% sure you are going to have a symptom-free 9 months that you can just sit back and enjoy!!