Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a few more days.

God this waiting sucks, but luckily w/ the short week last week & long weekend, that helped. Only 3 more days until my next u/s. I am praying that the baby grew & we will see a little beating heart:) I really hope so. I am a little more positive than last week. I am still feeling uneasy every once in a while, but not often. Other than that that is really my only symptom besides not starting my period. My stomach is growing though. My pants are alot tighter than they were 2 weeks ago & right after I eat, my stomach feels huge (to me). I hope everything is going okay w/ the lil' one.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I did:) Not looking forward to paying the bills though after my Black Friday shopping. LOL!

Keep your fingers crossed & thanks for thinking of me!
Beth

3 comments:

niobe said...

Thinking of you.

Unknown said...

Tons of prayers coming your way and my fingers and toes are crossed!!! Can't wait for Thursday!!!

Rach said...

Congratulations!! Keeping everything crossed that it's a sticky one!!

xxx