Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stupid boy comments

Last night I remembered that we needed to start taking 2 week pregnancy pics so I got the camera out for Jeremy to start snapping shots. And then I began to hear the same annoying comments that he used to make. He was laughing at me telling me I was sticking out my tummy & that I had no stomach at all & I was faking what I had & that I hadn't grown at all. Obviously he isn't noticing how tight the waist in all my pants are now. I am completely growing, I even weighed myself to see how much I weighed b/c I weighed myself the night I found out I was pregnant which was exactly 2 weeks ago as of yesterday. So anyways, I definitely had gained 6 lbs. YIKES!!! I know some of that is my weight just fluctuates a bit, but usually only by a couple pounds, not SIX!!! So I know I am growing. I guess I fear that if for some reason this doesn't work out, that is going to be really hard seeing my stomach has already grown but w/ no good outcome. I remember when I miscarried last time that being really hard on me. But I actually am feeling really good about this all right now. I hope I don't need to insert my foot in my mouth on that one, I am pretty positive.

This week hasn't been that bad so far, as far as waiting for Thursday goes, but I am only through 1 day. I am just SO tired!!! I made pot roast this morning & put it in the crock pot, so when I get home I don't have to do anything but eat. I am shopping for x-mas gifts today for my work awards ceremony (we bring in Santa) so hopefully that will make time fly by too. I just can't wait for this week to by over, but I hope it ends w/ good results for me:)

1 comment:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope this week turns out Great for you all! I send my best for this to be a perfect pregnancy. Are J's remarks his way of coping w/stress and anxiety?