Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things are A Okay:)

Everything went perfectly!!! I am so thrilled and am happy & relaxing tonight:) The baby looked like a little gummy bear. The heartbeat was 176. My doctor didn't use the doppler since I had an u/s and it looked fine, but the sonographer told me to wait another week or so and then I should be able to find it. I am SO excited. Thank you all for your well wishes, they mean alot & worked:)

On a different note, Connelly got her right top & bottom molars in tonight & has been so fussy all night. I just put her down & she spent about 5 minutes just talking away in her crib when usually she would cry. It was cute to hear her in there.

Life is good tonight & I am trying to enjoy it. Except now I have to pay bills & figure out how I am going to afford them all + taxes + the mortgage. Sometimes being a grown up isn't so fun, but so worth it other times, like tonight enjoying Connelly's company and pleased w/ today's results!!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

YAYY! I was praying for you all day!!