I am so excited to say, that we were able to see our lil' bean's heartbeat this morning. The appointment went as well as we'd hoped. The doctor seemed a bit nervous at first, but then saw everything, and did let up that he was grateful for the outcome, so I think he was a bit nervous last week. I am just glad it all went well. We are so excited. I will try to download the pics tonight so I can upload them here. Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers, they worked!
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am SO happy and relieved for you. You must celebrate! Treat yourself to something good.
Fantastic what a neat experience.
Yay!! I was praying for you!!
congratulations!
Woohoo! GREAT news! Congrats!
HI I just saw your announcement on Lost and Found and wanted to pop in to say CONGRATS! Heartbeat u/s are always a huge milestone, and awesome news to hear!
Post a Comment