Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bean is growing quite nicely!

I have been cramping the last couple days and was starting to just get a bad feeling so I went back to the RE this morning. Bean was doing great, measuring at 8 weeks & 3 days w/ 180 heart rate. I am 8 weeks, 4 days, so bean is only measuring one day behind which I don't think is that big of a deal. Connelly has another double ear infection, so I am home w/ her today. I am laying on the couch watching Supernanny getting ready to take a nap, she just went down about 15 minutes ago. My house is a COMPLETE disaster and so I feel like I should be cleaning right now, but I am SO tired. The nurse did say that I have a pretty big cyst on my left side & that I have a bunch of fluid (old blood) in my uterus. She said the blood could be from a sac that never grew. Anyways she said if I were to have some brown blood or spotting, that not to freak out that is all it was. Yeah right, if I start spotting, you better believe I will be right back at the doctor's office! She said that it might get reabsorbed and I will never see it, so that is what I am hoping for. She also said it is okay to have sex. I have been holding out from Jeremy for weeks now b/c I was so nervous, so it looks like I am ready for those "extra-curricular" activities again. Jeremy is going to be thrilled!

2 comments:

sunflowerchilde said...

I have a cyst on my left side, too! I'm a little worried, actually, because the last two days I've had a very mild but sharp pain on my left side, near where I guess my ovary is. I'm wondering if it is the cyst. Glad to hear your bean is measuring right on! I would freak out about blood, too. I hope you don't have to worry about that.

Carrie said...

Yay!! Love the great news!!!!