Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can't believe tomorrrow is already almost here

So glad today is almost over. I am SO tired & have felt pretty uneasy all day. I have to stay late tonight for work, so that really sucks, but at least it is for planning our awards ceremony this weekend & mainly we will be wrapping gifts, so that won't be that bad.

I can't belive tomorrow is already almost here. It seemed like a year from now just last week and in less than 24 hours I will either have really good or bad news. I should be able to see my baby's heartbeat tomorrow in the u/s, so that is what I am hoping for. I am so glad Jeremy gets to go w/ me. I just hope everything turns out okay. I have been very positive these past few days, so I am not completely freaking out, but you can't help but be nervous.

So keep your fingers crossed for me. I hope I have great news & pics to show tomorrow. Thanks for listening:)
B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's almost here!!! What time is your appointment?

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Please take good care, send my best.

amazingk8 said...

Thinking of you!