Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Connelly was due 1 year ago today

I can't believe that Connelly was due a year ago. It is so odd to me how recently I think back to a year ago I was doing this or a year ago I was doing that. A year ago tonight, Jeremy & I purchased our Christmas tree to have it ready when we brought home our little girl. I can't believe a year has already gone by. She is such a big girl, I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

As far as me & bean & the pregnancy are going, pretty good I hope. I am very tired & a little uneasy still. I still think I am going to try to get an u/s done on Friday. I want to get Connelly's 1 year pics taken Friday so I have them to hand out for her party, but know Friday is going to be SO stressful even w/ taking the day off.

Yesterday Connelly starting transitioning to the 1's room. Jeremy's parents picked her up from daycare yesterday and she was EXHAUSTED last night. By 6pm she was ready to go to bed, I felt bad that they had driven to see her & she was so fussy. What do you do.

I finalized everything for her monkey cake today & can't wait to see it on Saturday:) I am really looking forward to her party, but think it is going to be overwhelming. I think there are going to be 18 kids there (6 under the age of 1).

Hope everyone is having a good day!
B

3 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! Best Wishes for the happiest and healthiest pregnancies! A monkey cake sounds so cute.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how much things can change in one year!

Don't stress about the party! It will be great! Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Ashley said...

I cant wait to see the cake!!