Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hormones

My hormones are running wild. Last night I started crying b/c I ate too much. Really, I am laughing at myself right now thinking about it. Today, I have been crying at almost every show I watched, and don't really know why. I went home early from work yesterday, I was so uneasy and decided why not. It was so nice to relax. Last night Connelly threw up in the middle of the night. I don't think she is sick, last night, before she went to sleep, I think she ate a leaf or something she found on the ground & kept coughing. It must have upset her stomach & she woke up around 3am and was crying, when I went in there she smelled of puke. It was in her bed, but all dry so I don't know when it happened. Now all I have been able to smell all day is puke, it is quite disgusting actually. I stayed home from work today too. When I woke up this morning & it had snowed & I was tired, I decided that I am super stressed out about home stuff & work stuff. Then I realized that I am always going to be behind at work, but if I stayed home, I could relax & maybe get some stuff done around the house, so I called in. It has taken me about 3x as long to do anything b/c I feel exhausted, but whatev, I am just glad I'm home. I feel bad about not working, but again, so glad I am home. Alright, I think I have taken a long enough break, better get back to putting clothes away:)

B